This is a new “Stay Safe” beginning for everyone.
Here at Kiln Farm Nursery our shop doors are now closed. We want people to be sensible and our staff to be well. At the same time, we want to do our best to support our community, especially older people and those who are on their own and cannot get out. So, we are implementing a pre-order, delivery/collection service.
ORDER, DELIVERY AND COLLECTION SERVICE
- We take orders by phone 01473 333309 from 9.30am (no Emails or Facebook orders). Please do not leave a message on 1571 as we may not be able to pick them up until the end of the day.
- When we talk to you on the telephone we will tell you of availability and prices of items.
- We will ring you back and ask for payment once we have weighed up your goods. There will be a £2 delivery charge for locals but is free for collection.
- DELIVERIES will be late afternoon and evening. We will ring on the doorbell and leave the box by your door (or elsewhere if you explain when you order).
- COLLECTION you are free to collect that day any time after we have taken payment. Please park by the disabled gate and beep your horn to alert us you are there. We will bring out your box and leave it for you to pick up.
- Cut off times – 2.30pm for orders for delivery. Phone closes at 4pm. We are closed on Sunday. Please do not leave messages.
- Please be patient we are all working as hard as we can to help you!
Listed below are the items we endeavour to have in stock in our farm shop. These may change on a daily basis.
- Butternut Squash
- Carrot bunch
- Onions white
- Onions red
- Sweet Potatoes
BREAD & MILK
- Bread white Hovis
- Bread wholemeal Hovis
- Milk Semi Skimmed
- Milk Whole
- Manitou (Red potatoes) 2.5kg, 5kg, 12.5kg
- Nadine (White) 2.5kg, 5kg, 12.5kg
- Maris Piper (White) 2.5kg, 5kg, 12.5kg
- Free range eggs Medium half dozen
- Free range eggs Large half dozen
- Free range eggs XL half dozen
- Ungraded Mixed Eggs half dozen
- Beetroot Cooked
- Lettuce Iceburg
- Lettuce Little Gem, pack of 2
- Mushrooms, 1kg
- Tomatoes Pearl Vine, 1kg
- Apples Braeburn, 1kg
- Apples Gala, 1kg
- Apples Bramley (cooking), 1kg
- Bananas, 1kg
- Oranges Large
- Oranges Nardicotts, 1kg
- Pears Conference, 1kg
SELECTION OF HOMEMADE CAKES
- Cakes from the Mixing Bowl. Please ask for availability.
- Cakes include Victoria Sponge, Coffee, Chocolate, Cherry and Almond, Fruit Cake, Bakewell Slices, Date Slices, Lemon Drizzle, Carrot, Chocolate Brownies.
- Cheese Straws and rusks.
JARS AND BOTTLES
- Selection of Apple Juices, 750ml
- Selection of Jams - Fruits of Suffolk, 340g
- Selection of Stokes Sauces, jar
- Selection of Stokes Sauces, bottle
- Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil, 250ml
BIRD FOOD, HAY, STRAW
- Wild Bird Seed Mix, 1kg
- Sunflower seeds, 1kg
- Sunflower hearts, 1kg
- Peanuts, 1kg
- Niger seed, 1kg
- Fat balls, bag 0f 5
- Straw bale
- Hay bale
- Sawdust bale
- Straw bags
- Hay bags
- Sawdust bag
- Large red net logs
- Large red net kindling
- Small green net logs
- Small green net kindling
We are also hoping to be able to offer seeds, compost and seed potatoes for grow your own purposes using the same service principles.
Watch this space!
Welcome to 2020!
It may be January, cold and wet but we are still busy here at the nursery.
We have seed potatoes, bare root trees and hedging, pansies and primroses and a wonderful range of evergreen shrubs to tempt you. Or maybe you would just prefer a warming drink, lunch or cake in our Coffee Shop?
For more seasonal inspiration click here.
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page